Sunday, December 6, 2020

A Hidden Danger of Hedging - Update 1




OK, it's Sunday night at the open. I came up with this strategy:

Looking at the Dec EUR 15 minute, I see a double top and a rectangle break out to the downside, with a measured move down to about 1.2095.

Thinking if we open heading down, take off the long hedge and just trade the original short position from there, using a Stop of course. And never hedge again.

If we open up and continue up, I'm thinking see how it handles the support/resistance at the bottom of the rectangle at about 1.2135. Take off one side of the spread accordingly and trade normally from there. And never hedge again.

Now I'm watching this doji form and waiting to see how the chart breaks, up or down, then implement my strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment