Wednesday, November 20, 2019

March 2020 Wheat Bullish Entry (Higher Risk)



I entered long on March Wheat today. I feel like I got in a little early so used a pretty tight stop.


Here are my notes posted on the chart (captured about 9pm ET):

11/20/19 09:54 Mar Wheat.
BB/KC squeeze. (Bollinger Bands inside Keltner Channel)
Bull harami. (candle pattern)
Close above the 8ema.
3ema crossing 8ema.
Above 50sma.
2 previous days high volume.
Recent pull back couldn't reach 50% Fib. (show's strength if price doesn't reverse and touch 50% Fib)
Waiting for touch of 50% Fib would be better.
Down Trend line L could be resistance. 
Waiting for close on down TL breakout would be better.
Mercury going direct today.
Entered 515 1/2.
Target 27.2% Fib ~561.
Stop loss just under current candle 510.
R:R 6:45 extremely good.

Wouldn't be surprised if I get stopped out and price reverses and hits the 50% Fib at 498 1/2. If so, I'll look to get back in long. Let's see what happens.

P.S. See my profile for a link within the blog to an explanation of the indicators on my charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment