Wednesday, November 27, 2019

March 2020 Wheat Update 5


Took a little dive. The right 3 candles are close to an Evening Star pattern, which is bearish, and today we closed near the bottom of the candle, which is also bearish. Plus the Stochastics haven't pulled back enough for comfort.

However, we had lower volume, which you'd expect the day before Thanksgiving, and we closed near the 3ema. The longer term pattern is still bullish.

So I'm sticking with it for now but I did move up my stop to lock in a couple points. Got in at 515 1/2 with a stop at 510. I moved the stop up to 517 just before the wheat market closed at 14:20 ET.

As long as we don't close below the 8ema, I plan to stay in the trade. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

If you need to know which color lines are which indicator, see the link in my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment